You can make a difference.
Click on the link above, select "Tribute Gift: and specify MISIP as the purpose of the gift
Your donation allows us to:
- Provide leadership in combating swimmer's itch
- Assist Lake Associations in their efforts to control swimmer's itch
- Conduct vital research to help us gain the information necessary to design long term, sustainable programs to reduce or eradicate swimmer's itch.
- Research products which may help swimmers avoid contact with the swimmer's itch-causing parasite
- Educate all interested parties about swimmer's itch and the latest cutting-edge techniques to combat this scourge in Michigan Lake
If you appreciate the work that MISIP is doing to help reduce swimmer's itch and understand better ways to prevent swimmer's itch in the future, please click on the button below which will take you to the donation page of Tip of the Mitt Watershed Council. Go to the honorarium page, and in the tribute section, write MSIP or swimmer's itch in the notes. This will direct your gift to MISIP. The Tip of the Mitt Watershed Council serves as our fiduciary. THANK YOU!
Spread the Word
Tell your friends and family about the important work of MSIP. Encourage their lake associations to join, participate, and support the important effort to understand and reduce swimmer's itch in Michigan Lakes and beyond.